Otterbourne Grange is a beautiful mid-sized residential care home, located on Otterbourne Hill. We are a Home that runs and promotes high standards of care. We now have an exciting opportunity for a Healthcare Assistant to join our passionate team. We are seeking Healthcare Assistants passionate to deliver high standards of care to our residents and work well within our team to promote dignity, respect and independence for all our residents.
Some of your duties will include;
We will provide training and support and offer growth and development opportunities for those who are eager to grow in the care industry.
Your main duties will include, but are not limited to:
– Providing personal care to residents
– Keeping residents comfortable and assisting with manual handling
– Ensuring that residents are well cared for including reporting any changes to senior carers
– Making beds, preparing food and laundry
– Assisting with observations (including taking temperatures, pulses…)
– Answering the door, liaising with relatives and friends
- You will ideally have previous care experience gained within another residential care home and NVQs within health and social care.
- You will have a UK drivers licence.
Job Type: Full-time / Part – Time
Hours: full and part time positions available. Both day and night shifts.
Rate of pay : Dependant on experience