Otterbourne Grange is a beautiful mid-sized residential elderly and dementia care home, located on Otterbourne Hill. We are a Home that runs and promotes high standards of care. We now have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Healthcare Assistant to join our passionate team. We are seeking Senior Healthcare Assistants passionate to deliver high standards of care to our residents and work well within our team to promote dignity, respect and independence for all our residents
Some of your duties will include;
We will provide training and support and offer growth and development opportunities for those who are eager to grow in the care industry.
Your main duties will include, but are not limited to:
– Supervising and delivering care to our residents
– Responsibility for daily notes and updating of care plans ensuring a person centred approach to care
– Leading and supporting care assistants
– Responsible for the administration of medication
– Liaising with family and friends of our residents
– Maintaining the dignity and independence of our residents at all times.
As a Senior Healthcare Assistant, you will be expected to lead by example at all times and provide strong leadership skills to the rest of the care staff. You should have a strong work ethic and embody the Home’s attitude and values towards delivering the highest standards of care.
- You will ideally have previous experience as a Senior Healthcare Assistant, gained within another residential care/ nursing home. NVQ level 2 or level 3 within health and social care.
- You will have a UK drivers licence.
- Experience administering medication.
Job Type: Full-time / Part – Time
Hours: full and part time positions available. Both day and night shifts.
Rate of pay : Dependant on experience